- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR - camera lenses (15/11, Auto/Manual, 18 - 105 mm, LC-67 LF-1 HB-32 CL-1018, Black)
|Price:||£249.09 FREE delivery.|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lens structure (elements/groups): 15/11
- Focal length: 18 - 105 mm
- Zoom capability: 5.8x
- Focal length (35mm film equivalent): 27 - 157.5
- Minimum aperture: f/22-38
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Closest focusing distance: 0.45 m
Colour of product: Black
Compatible products: LC-67\nLF-1\nHB-32\nCL-1018
Diagonal angle of view (max): 76°
Diameter: 7.6 cm
Filter size: 6.7 cm
Focal length range (f-f): 18 - 105 mm
Focus adjustment: Auto/Manual
Length: 8.9 cm
Lens structure (elements/groups): 15/11
Maximum aperture number: 22
Minimum aperture number: 3.5
Number of diaphragm blades: 7
Reproduction ratio: 0.20
Weight: 420 g
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd recommend anyone considering purchasing a Nikon camera with an 18-55mm lense, to consider buying the camera without the lense and buying this lense separately. For me it ended up totalling around the same price, and I got better zoom by going for the 105mm. You'd want to be careful going for anything with more zoom than this one, as it might not have as wide an angle at smaller zooms. (i.e. if this was 40-105mm rather than 18-105, I'd probably have stuck with the 18-55mm)
Of course, it's bigger/longer than the 18-55mm one would have been, but if that's not a consideration, you get a more versatile lense with this.
If you're reading this however, you probably know what you're looking for - so my main point is just to check whether you can buy your camera without a lense, if this is the lense you really want, because the price won't be much different....
Bought the Hoya 67mm HMC Haze UV Screw in Filter to accompany this and it works great.
Just the mount should be metallic instead of plastic.