Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 8 October 2014
Good glove
Sizes are small
on 4 January 2015
Having previously only had footjoy gloves I wanted to try a different make. I really liked the look of this glove so I gave it a try. My hand size is 7.5 and the M/L fits perfectly.
After a couple of months the glove seems to be holding up well although the leather is quite thin so I expect it will last shorter than previous gloves. Overall excellent.
on 27 November 2014
Does the job alright with a few minor cons in my opinion:

- Runs a little small.
- Not very durable, played maybe 5-6 rounds and falling apart.

Pros tho:

- Good feel
- Breathes pretty well

Would I buy again? Nope. This based solely on the fact that it didn't last at all.
on 4 May 2014
a good price for a good glove I got a medium size but wish I had got a large cause there very tight and small fitting
on 26 September 2014
It's just what my golf needed. I have just won my first comp with it.
on 7 September 2014
Comfortable and plenty of grip
on 27 April 2014
It is very comfortable and has improved my game. I bought the black one and it looks very smart making me feel confident.
on 4 December 2014
Hasn't used it yet as it's a Xmas present but super speedy delivery and looks exactly as you would expect a new golf glove to look like! Brilliant service!
on 27 June 2014
Some of the golf gloves I have bought before have started tearing across the palm but this glove seems to be holding up well.
on 2 June 2014
Velcro fastening in white unsightly and difficult to clean easily. The glove fits well and is good for playing golf