Customer reviews

Nike Women's Legend 2.0 Ti Poly Capri 3/4 Length Tights - Black/Cool Grey, X-Large
Size: X-Large|Colour: Black/Cool Grey|Change
Price:£20.00+ £4.00 shipping

on 29 April 2017
These tights are great. I have them in a wide range of sizes and colours as my weight tends to fluctuate. They are my favourite Nike tights really. Very flattering fit, nice and supportive, handy back pocket and the darker colours don't show sweat patches up that tend to appear in embarrassing places! I wear mine when going running and when doing weights at the gym. They keep you well covered, don't tend to fall down and most importantly don't go see through when you are squatting! The light colours I have (emerald and blue do show up sweat patches and they are pretty obvious but I'm just areful to wear a long top with these if I'm wearing them and I know my workout is going to be particularly sweaty. Some of these tights I have had for years and years and they still serve me well. I'd recommend these for everyone, whatever your shape or size because they are flattering and also good for gym workouts, yoga, running etc.
on 20 September 2016
These are not bad. They are kinda see-through but only if you are looking hard. I am a size 12 normally but have a bit of baby weight on me and they are still wearable. I am 5'7'' and they come about 4 inch. below my knee so they fit as expected. There is no drawstring for the waist but it has not been an issue and there is a little packet in the waistband for keys. They make a nice change from the normal black colour I usually wear.
on 22 March 2016
These are marketed incorrectly.The 'Legend 2.0 Tight Dri-Fit materials are 88% polyester, 12% elastane. These particular ones are 61% cotton 33% Polyester 6% elastane. these are also not the 'Tight' version.

these will work as yoga pants or just to walk around with. cant not do cardio with these as they will sweat through for sure and will slip down if you did attempt a burpee!
on 18 August 2015
Great fit! Snug but not tight. I wear a UK 10 and bought a size S. The only negative thing is the gusset is small and not positioned well making it slightly uncomfortable when exercising.
on 5 April 2014
Love these capri pants. The have a snug fit and the material is quite thick too, holding in all those wobbly bits you might have. very flexible too. Would definitely recommend these.
on 19 October 2016
Does what is says on the label - fit is exactly as described. Washes well (as do all Nike fabrics) - glad I purchased these
on 4 October 2014
Love them. Thick enough to be flattering and comfy. I am a 10-12 on the bottom half and the medium fit me fine.
on 13 December 2016
Colour is a bit darker than on the picture, but it is the usual perfect nike fit.
on 7 January 2017
Flattering high waist with tight waist band that acts like Spanx! My second pair, just wish I would find them in black as they are more of charcole/dark grey
on 14 May 2016
Comfortable and they stay up well, used for running and the gym, very good