on 6 February 2014
I bought this bag on a whim for my partner. When I received it, I was a bit disappointed because I was expected more of a premium quality. The stitching on the outside wasn't that nice as it seemed very obvious - this is seen on the pictures provided by Amazon so I should have inspected it closer. The outside material is mostly suede so might get ruined quicker. The inside looked good though. It has a pretty distinct smell when it arrives but this quickly goes away with use. I don't see the point of the side zips - it doesn't reduce the size of the bag.

The size of the bag was a lot bigger than I expected! I was expecting an A4 folder size bag, maybe a bit bigger... just enough for a 15" laptop with extra depth or something. Instead, this bag is a lot bigger so you can fit a laptop and a lot of other stuff too. Check out the dimensions before you purchase.

This bag isn't for me, however, my partner loves it and has received a lot of compliments from his family, friends and even strangers about it and where he got it from!
on 22 June 2014
I have finally found the right size bag for my sons to use for school. They want a sports bag but some are so long A4 folders fall about and others are so narrow you can barely fit a couple in without crushing them. This is a very smart, strong bag and is ideal if you have to take a couple of books and folders to school or even a packed lunch too. Good range of compartments. I have wasted a lot of money on other bags and I am really pleased with this one.
on 29 August 2014
I bought this bag for 6th form, and I really love it. Do notice the main material is CANVAS and has a beautiful touch of leather. There are so many pockets it's incredible. Great for school books, you could even fit a 17" notebook.
on 14 March 2014
This was bought for my son,think he likes it,takes it every where with him,great size and holds quite a bit.
on 26 August 2014
A very stylish messenger bag. Plenty of room inside. Just right for business or casual use.
on 22 September 2014