Size: Large|Colour: blue - Military Blue/White|Change
Price:£42.98 - £78.00

on 11 March 2012
Be aware of the size - buy one size up if you wanna breathe wearing it. I am not sure why Nike (and several other brands) label this kind of tight (and not compression) tops on the low side - just makes people return more items and ask for a larger size on the next buy. I am a regular L 42-44 and bought a XL and a XXL - they both fit fine, but XL is recommended. Keep you comfy, warm and dry.
on 20 September 2012
this is amazing. i wear this under my shirts when on a night out. it keeps you cool and cause its a tight(comfortable) fit it doesn't hang under the shirt. it also flattens out your chest and keeps your back straight. 10 out of 10 .
on 23 February 2011
Good quality and great style. The only thing I would say is to order a bigger size. I ordered XXL which is suitable for size L.
on 6 December 2010
This is exactly what I was looking for and I got it at a very good price. There's nothing to complain about.
on 29 December 2015
The vest is a good fit and is comfortable when wearing doing a physical activity.
on 16 April 2015
100 % happy. Thank you.
on 5 June 2015
Nice item
on 9 October 2010
Seller sent a top that seem more suited to a 10 year old than an adult?!?!
Nice!