Customer reviews

Nike Men's Fly 2.0 Shorts - Black/Black/Flint Grey, Medium
Size: Medium|Colour: Black/Black/Flint Grey|Change
Price:£17.75 - £101.45

on 7 June 2016
Absolutely awful. I've attached a photo of how big the Medium ones are, hanging off a 50 inch tv to try and get some perspective. Somebody mentioned the American basketball look, hardly! More like a silky skirt! They look absolutely stupid on like a frilly skirt. Really annoyed.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 July 2016
Being a tall, well-built lad I need shorts that are loose and airy. These are just the thing for cycling. running, working out etc. Very comfortable and just the right length for tall dudes like myself. The material is light and breathable, so they don't stick to your skin or ride up your behind like a wet rag when you work up a sweat. Definitely recommend.
review image
on 12 July 2016
I have a 34" waist and I ordered these shorts in a large. The fit around the waist is very good. There's quite a bit of elastic so they're not too loose, yet they can still expand further if required. They can be tied with a cord to stop them slipping down. Nice and lightweight, ideal for jogging and general exercise.
on 13 July 2016
Great shorts. Really comfy, nice material. Very lightweight perfect for runs in the summer sun. Knocked them down a star for not having zip pockets, there really is no excuse. Because of this I was forced to buy a running belt as the pockets are so big and open my phone would just bounce right out.
on 26 January 2017
These shorts are great for running, and show no sweat even after 10k runs. They fit as expected, but I don't have faith in the pockets as I feel my phone could fall out, so I run with it in my hand instead. A little popper or zip would have been a great addition.
on 22 November 2017
dropped some stars as they dont wash well at all, others in different colours are perfect after a year, these have nasty wash marks
on 31 May 2016
Large size perfectly fits 36" waist without using the drawcord. I'd definitely recommend this for a 34"-36".

These are great for long-legged folk who prefer not to flash too much flesh. These stop just above the knee on someone with a 36" inseam.

As for their performance, they are soft, stretchy and lightweight; perfect for the gym, circuit training, basketball etc.
on 26 March 2016
Great pair of shorts... If you using them for running though, as I was thinking of using it for, you should order a size smaller as they are quite long... I haven't put them to proper use as yet, but perfect for gym or lounging in, I'll be ordering again but a smaller size and for the price I got them for it's a steal.
on 29 July 2015
Bought these as a second pair as i liked my other dri-fit shorts so much. These are ultra light weight, loose around the waist and baggy without looking like boxing shorts. What really amazes me is that after an insanity work out my shorts will be completely drenched, but I will only notice it at the end, not during the session. They also dry quickly after getting my sweat on. Highly recommended for the price
on 3 July 2016
Husband pleased with the product. He says they are very comfortable. Pleased with the item