Customer reviews

on 11 May 2014
I just thought I'd leave a review as these haven't had one yet!

Very nice shorts!
I all ready own a pair of Nike pursuits, which are 2-in-1s with compression shorts underneath and are 7 inches in length
I was going to get another pair, but I thought I'd try these instead as they were a bit cheaper and shorter in length at 5 inches (which I like)

They have an inner brief, which is very light and I didn't notice or feel it while I was running
It might feel different if you have very large thighs and glutes- I'm an average build at 5 10" and 170lbs
And the shorts being dri-fit are overall very light a breathable so I didn't feel hot at all while running
I went for quick 4 mile run and didn't miss the compression and we're very happy using these as an alternative

So I'd definitely recommend them and I may get another pair in a different colour at some point
on 15 August 2014
allow good movement and ventilation, deep side pockets, rear key pocket in centre just below waistband so no jiggling.
on 14 July 2014
These are light and comfortable. And they are short legged so if you prefer knee length shorts don't bother with them. That said they keep a guy's modesty intact with no fear of flashing more than you bargained! I use them for running and gym work. Wish I had bought two pairs!
on 4 September 2014
I am unable to run anymore so I bought the shorts to use as leisure wear in the house during the warmer weather, I was not disappointed as they are perfect for my needs.
on 11 September 2014
My second pair, necessary as you will not want to run in anything else once you have these....

See one answered question