- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Nike Men's Distance 9 Inch Short - Night Factor/Sea Spray/Reflective Silver, Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dri-fit fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Stretch waist with interior drawcord for a snug, adjustable fit
- Regular fit
- Nike swoosh logo
- Key pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Lightweight stretch woven and dri-fit mesh in one great, versatile short. elastic waist with internal drawcord, side-seam pockets and contrast piping with reflective tape at outseam. built-in dri-fit stretch jersey brief liner extends to top of waistband for added comfort and features an internal key pocket. reflective #2 swoosh design trademark heat transfer at lower left hem and dri-fit trademark heat transfer at upper right hip. inseam: nine inches.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Two hand pockets and a key pocket sewn into the inner brief at the back of the hip which seems quite a neat idea as it rests on your a*se so doesn't rattle about so much.
Quite a slim look, not as baggy as Under Armour Escape 9" short for example. There is a mesh 'stripe' panel diagonally down the side and another panel running up the inside of one leg and down the other for lots of ventilation. The inner is stretchy knitted solid polyester which I find more comfortable than the mesh used by some other brands.
Check the Nike size chart - I am 33/34 waist and find the medium perfect (I do have slim hips though). The stretchy fabric means you can afford to have a closer fit without them being at all restrictive.
Quite a stylish short for a reasonable price. I had drifted away from the Nike brand but I'm a believer again!