Nike Legend 2.0 Ti Dfc Women's Capri Trousers
|Price:||£22.25 - £39.50|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- The fit of the tights has been specifically engineered so that you feel comfortable and confident
- The seams are placed towards the back of the legs and the seam connecting the waistband to the legs is designed with a v-shape
- These elements enhance your body's curves and create a more flattering fit
- The waistband is now designed to reduce creasing and lines
- It also tilts up at the back, giving you more coverage and a secure fit whilst exercising
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Push yourself towards your fitness goals in the nike women's dri-fit cotton tight capris. fitted with dri-fit moisture-wicking technology, these athletic capris are designed to pull sweat away from your skin and towards the fabric's surface where it evaporates. this leaves you with lightweight, comfortable athletic bottoms that will not hold you back. no matter what your fitness level, you will find comfort in these nike capris.
1 x Capri
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The pair I have just purchased as more like cotton leggings. They show sweat and are a little too loose and baggy. They too say Dri-Fit but they are not the same product and I am disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They fit well. Do the job. Would say true to size. I wear a medium and I'm a 10 to 12 xxxPublished 5 months ago by hayley bambrough
Fit fine, however I feel the quality of nike leggings have declined over the yearsPublished 5 months ago by Miss H.
not as comfortable as my other pair as waist not a brilliant fit and slips down during yoga poses but OKPublished 5 months ago by Madeinheaven
Really accurate fit. I'm a little smaller then a size ten. Bought these in a size 10 and they fit really well with a little room. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Roisin
Slight bobbling after washing but these are reasonably priced. Worth trying on in a shop as I find these ones fall down during impact cardio. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Customer FS