on 7 May 2013
Buying shoes on line can always be a gamble as one reviewer pointed out. For me all my shoes are size 11 so when I tried these golf shoes on I was disappointed to find them to small. The main problem is they have a slightly narrow toe. As they are well padded this squashed my toes up and the thought of 4 hours on the golf course gave me a vision of blister time. Compared to other shoes they are the same length as ones with a rounded toe but any narrow shoes I have tend to be longer. Oh yes I did take the padding out first.
So buyer beware if you have a broad foot otherwise they look and feel great.
on 27 December 2013
I loved the style, colour and quality of these shoes,but the sizing is very poor, I ordered a size 12, as i read in other reviews
that the sizing was small , I usually wear size 11 but ,when I tried them on Ifound them very tight .I returned them FOC and looked for a size 13 in same style but can only find size 12 in white brown & chocolate. this is no fault of the seller, but it's time NIKE sorted out their sizes.
on 10 January 2013
I don't play golf regularly enough to warrant spending a large amount, so these shoes at around £40 were bought without any unrealistic expectations. I wore them for the first time in early January 2013 in the South East of England and it was soggy to say the least. The shoes were very comfortable and my feet stayed dry. Very happy with my purchase and I don't think I can blame the shoes for the terrible standard of my game!
on 30 December 2013
These shoes were bought as a Christmas present for me. they seem quite nice BUT the size 8 1/2 were far too small for me but they did fit my wife who takes a size six. Answer to the problem is that they are NOT UK sizes, they are American sizes. My wife buys 8 1/2 when we are in the USA. These are on there way back, I suppose there will be no problem as we shopped early for Christmas and the seven days are up; Amazon have a wonderful reputation re returns
on 26 November 2013
I was delighted to see them when I opened the box.
the next thing was to try them on and they fitted like a glove
Will now wait until the summer competitions to use such a delightful
pair of shoes
on 25 September 2013
I bought these for my son, these are his first pair of golf shoes.

He is generally very critical of most things but loves these shoes. It poured down with rain the first time he wore them for 18 holes and he confirms they are totally waterproof..

Ok, he was first attracted to them because of the brand, but he tells me they are “just perfect”…gosh….!!
on 18 January 2014
fast delivery outside of the UK and they look more then good for the price!

Just make sure to take 1 size above your normal ones, cause they fit small.
on 10 June 2013
Is it my fault for ordering my normal 8.5 UK sized shoes? when from previous experience I know that sometimes Nike footwear comes up smaller than other brands.
In reality the shoes were more like 7.5 UK, I should probably have ordered 9.5 UK, but who in their right mind would take that chance.
The shoes themselves actually looked quite good but unfortunately I wasn't able to try them and they were returned.
One day the EU will make finally wake up and do something sensible ans maningful and set a true standard for footwear.
on 4 July 2013
Really comfortable shoe from the time I first put it on. I did remember that Nike have to be ordered one size bigger than UK size,
because they make em smaller just to make out that the americans aren't too big.
on 3 December 2013
I bought these to replace some very very old ones I used some 30 years ago. As somebody who plays a round of golf once every 3-4 years the price was good and they fitted comfortably. gave support were and when needed and despite not making any attempt to 'break them in' I was delighted with them. I ordered a size larger than normal based on other previous reviews and was pleased I had done. However unlike another reviewer they didn't help me make a birdie..... Maybe in 3 or 4 years time.