Nightmusic 3 Import
|Price:||£32.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
However, the tunes are all mis-matched, and there is no real sense of order, so hence the 2 stars. Dont rush out to buy, there are better mixes out at the moment.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
01. The Thrillseekers Ft Fisher - The Last Time: 5/5 - Great vocals from Fisher here. At first I thought kinda cheesy, but it's really grown on me and also the song is actually designed for the vocals, which Helsrip is really good about doing for in his disc 1 openers
02. Orkidea - Metaverse (Gareth Emery remix): 5/5 - Absolutely love how this track opens. And then that melody that happens midway and towards the end...perfect!
03. Max Graham - Carbine: 5/5 - Another good opening that leads to a beautiful "heaven" sound. If only it were longer!
04. Blank & Jones Ft Bernard Sumner - Miracle Cure (Martin Roth Nu Style Dub): 5/5 - Dark sounding track most of the way through but opens up towards the end
05. The Jay Lumen Vibe - Siren (Original Mix): 5/5 - No heavy beats here until the end. It's a "Chill" track with very light beats. It's a perfect decrescendo after the last song. But why only 2 minutes?
06. Breakfast Pres Loomer - Take Me Back (Mike Saint-Jules Remix): 4/5 - Very good track. Has a nice "nighttime city feel" to it. However it seems to get a bit repetitive to me
07. Nic Chagall - What You Need ('Marco V Remix): 3/5 - Good song but I have to hit it because I HATE male vocals. Granted the one here is not half bad.
08. Ronski Speed Ft Aruna - All The Way: 5/5 - Great vocals from Aruna here. She also did 'Waiting Here For You' from volume 2. Not a big fan of vocals but she is an exception. Song also opens up towards the end very nicely
09. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick Ft Melinda Gareh - Fallen Tides: 4.5/5 - At first it sounds pretty lame especially with Gareh's voice, but the ugly duckling turns into a swan not to long after
10. Solarstone - 4ever: 5/5 - This song should be immediately familiar to any trance fan. Will never get old. Good vocals too
11. Embrace - Embrace (Ferry Fix): 6/5 - One of my favorites! Has both a dark and bright feel...absolutely stunning when you listen to this one!
12. Teya feat. Tiff Lacey - Only You (Simon Bostock Dub Mix): 5/5 - Very intense track at times. Great piano and limited vocals
13. Simon Patterson - Smack: 5/5 - Great track! Love that sound that plays in the first second. Vocal-free too
14. Cartel - Buenos Aires: 5/5 - Great trance feel. No vocals either. Great build to conclusion track as well
15. Nitrous Oxide - Red Moon Slide: 6/5 - Perfect finale! Couldn't have asked for anything better! Absolutely beautiful melody. Almost like a more melodic "embrace" at times.
CD1 Overall: 6/5 - Absolutely stunning! Well done! I think I actually like this CD more than any other CD I own or have heard. It really is rare to see this many spectacular songs on a single CD. And the only one that really took anything was due to my bias against male vocals so it might even be better for most of you. Truly amazing CD.
01. Lange - Songless (Club Mix): 2.5/5 - I suppose an ok opening track, but...maybe he was trying to go for a house feel? It's alright but it just doesn't belong
02. Deadmau5 - Faxing Berlin (Chris Lake Edit): 5/5 - I mark this as the beginning of the CD. Much better intro track
03. Tiesto pres Allure ft Julie Thompson - Somewhere Inside (Andy Duguid Remix): 3/5 - What is this? It's not horrible, it just don't belong!
04. Dennis Sheppard - A Tribute To Life (Martin Roth Remix): 4.5/5 - Much better sound here. Robotic and spacey to say the least
05. First State Ft Anita Kelsey - Falling: 4/5 - I think a very rough transition from previous song to this one. It's like going from the apocalypse to the Charmin toilet paper bears. There's too much difference between the songs. It is a good song however and any trance fan has heard of it before many times.
06. John O'Callaghan Ft Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky: 4.5/5 - Very nice transition here! Good song. Some cheesy vocals but most are ok
07. The Thrillseekers - By Your Side (Mind One Remix): 3.5/5 - Remix of the volume 1 opener. Nice guitars in the beginning! I am kinda mixed on this one as I like the way it sounds 1 minute then it changes to something bad, then back again. It's not sure if it wants to be a good track or a bad one
08. Keenen & Anderson Ft Tiff Lacey - Runaway (Mat Zo Vocal Remix): 4.5/5 - Another one most trance fans will have heard of before. Very heavenly vocals in the melody. However, there are some cheesy moments throughout. Very nice sound towards the latter parts of the song though
09. Georgia vs The Stimulator - We Rise (Georgia dub): 5/5 - Sounds like it will be a bright song, but has this deviously evil sound that starts about halfway. Love it!
10. Adam Nickey - Never Gone (Above & Beyond Respray): 5/5 - Never heard the term 'respray' before but I certainly like it!
11. Breakfast - The Horizon: 5/5 - Very good track. Good pulsing rhythm
12. Evbointh - One Wish: 6/5 - Definitely one of the most beautiful songs ever made. The melody just makes you melt. This is what trance truly is!
13. Markus Schulz Ft Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix): 4.5/5 - Great song, but get rid of the vocals
14. Oliver Smith - Nimbus: 5/5 - Nice bell sounds. Beautiful track
15. Simon Patterson - Bulldozer: 4.5/5 - Great track. Has some unusual sounds to it which I like, but I believe it to be a horrible ending track. Belongs more of in the middle of a CD
CD2 Overall: 4/5 - Of all 6 of the Nightmusic CDs, this is the worst. Granted with 'One Wish' and 'We Rise' and a few others, there are some really great songs on this one, but they are pretty much what saves it from a 3. It's not that a lot of the songs are bad, it's just that they don't belong. And seeing as how well done the first disc was, it leaves much to be desired. It's like he spent all of the time on disc 1 and just slapped 2 together in a hurry.
This is a MUST-Buy album (as are the first 2). Even if disc 2 was no where near as good as the first one. In fact even if disc 2 was 15 tracks of silence and nothing, I'd still give 5 stars because the first disc is just that good. But I am being a bit picky, so I'm sure most of you will like disc 2 more than I did. If disc 2 had been better, I probably might have put it above volume 1. But never-the-less, this is a must for anyone that likes trance and especially Nightmusic fans
The magic of CD1 really shines with tracks 10-15. I own hundreds of Trance DJ sets, and those last six tracks are the best I have ever heard. Flawlessly mixed together and brilliantly chosen. The flow that finishes off CD1 is pure genius!
CD2 is good as well, but it had a hard time competing with CD1. The "Nightmusic" series has been a very good series to Trance. Much better than the "In Search of Sunrise" series by Tiesto. ISOS is not bad, but I feel it has been spotty. ISOS 7 Asia though that was just released is by far the best, but back to "Nightmusic". They have all been solid. I look forward to "Nightmusic 4".
Again everyone, definitely buy this mix-set...it is just amazing, impressive, and addictive!!
Also recommended: George Acosta, Christopher Lawrence, DJ Micro
Tracks i recomend are:
The Last Time - The Thrillseekers Ft Fisher
Metaverse (Gareth Emery Remix) - Orkidea
Smack - Simon Patterson
Miracule Cure (Martin Roth Nu Style Dub) - Blank & Jones FT Bernerd Sumner
Only You (Simon Bostock Dub Remix) - Teya Feat. Tiff Lacey
Runaway (Matt Zo Vocal Remix) - Keenan & Anderson FT. Tiff Lacey
Never Gone (Above & Beyond Respray) - Adam Nickey
Worth buying, an excellentt release. Nightmusic series have proved an equal competitor to the acclaimed Anjunabeats series.
CD1 starts with The Thrillseekers' own "The Last Time" - a warm and pumping Ferry Corsten-meets-Above and Beyond progressive trance bomb that will stick in your head from the first listen. From there, each mix is as seamless as it is logical. There's no dead space or boring bits, but there's also enough time between tracks to let each track breathe. (If you've ever listened to an old Gatecrasher CD, where each tune shows up for two minutes and the mix flows like a kid with ADD trying to find a TV channel he likes, you know what I mean here.)
CD2 is a bit (ok, a lot) more driving, and is decidedly more trance-centric, and has plenty to recommend it if you're looking for a more energetic pace. Here as with CD1 there are melodies aplenty, and the mixing is pretty hard to fault.
Overall, an excellent choice for fans of melodic dance music. In a sea of mediocrity, this mix is a standout.