- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Rodopi (19 Nov. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9042023317
- ISBN-13: 978-9042023314
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,713,749 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Nightmare Japan: Contemporary Japanese Horror Cinema. (Contemporary Cinema) Paperback – 19 Nov 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jay McRoy is Associate Professor of English and Cinema Studies at the University of Wisconsin. He is the editor of Japanese Horror Cinema (Edinburgh University Press, 2005) and co-editor (with Richard Hand) of Monstrous Adaptations: Thematic and Generic Mutations in Horror Film (Manchester University Press, 2007).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Genres > Horror
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > TV Genres > Horror
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology