- Save 15% each on Qualifying Items offered by Victoria Chart Company when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code VCHART15 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Good Night, Sleep Tight Reward Chart (4yrs+) - create the perfect bedtime routine for children
|Price:||£11.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- A reward chart to create a successful bedtime routine.
- This chart is the step by step guide to give encourage your child's perfect night sleep.
- Gold star stickersrewards for pre-bedtime activities include: putting on pyjamas, brushing teeth, bedtime reading.
- Smiley face sticker rewards for successful nights sleep include: staying in own bed, not calling out, falling asleep
- A supportive information sheet gives further tips and guidelines to get the best results from your chart.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Large chart (297mm x 410mm), 48 reusable gold star stickers, 130 smiley face stickers, dry erase marker, sticky mounting pads for the
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My recommendation would be to make your own, as you can choose the targets and buy your own stickers. I just feel £9.50 is a lot of money for a piece of plastic coated card and 2 sheets of stickers.
There were alot of stickers and they are re usable but don't seem to stick so well after first use.
I think the company do sell extra stickers just have not got around to ordering them. Novelty has worn off a bit now but was good to get a routine up and running.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great chart and explains exactly how to use it and other tips. Incredibly expensive for what it is (one piece of card a pen and one sheet of stickers) but when your desperate for... Read morePublished 1 month ago by mrs J C Chasteauneuf
Very happy with the gro clock. Easy to use with simple straight forward instructions. Highly recommendPublished 2 months ago by siobhan
Lovely ideas and lots of stickers but the reusable feel is not there and i would reconsider esp at £11:50??!!!!Published 3 months ago by Lizzleseal
Expected a lot more for what I paid! Stickers are far from reusable!Published 5 months ago by Jamie young
-ve expensive for one chart , ran out of stickers
+ve's v.colourfull, and good subjects
This combined with a GroClock solved our little girls sleeping in her own bed issues!Published 5 months ago by Mr F.
Excellent. Bought it for my grandson (together with the Gro Clock & Little Alien face) and it worksPublished 5 months ago by R. Lloyd