- Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Good Night, Sleep Tight Reward Chart (4yrs+) - create the perfect bedtime routine for children
|Price:||£11.50 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- As featured on BBC Breakfast. A reward chart to create the perfect bedtime routine for your child. It provides a step by step routine with tips and guidelines to help you give your child a healthy nights sleep.
- Gold star stickers reward the pre-bedtime routine such as putting on pyjamas, brushing teeth, reading bedtime book and getting into bed. (Stickers, if handled with extreme care, can be used more than once.)
- In the morning smiley face stickers reward the successfully accomplished night sleep for such things as staying in own bed, not calling out and falling asleep naturally. (Stickers, if handled with extreme care, can be used more than once.)
- Supportive tips and guidelines are included to help you get the best result from your chart. Developed in partnership with Sleep Coach, Rebecca Michi.
- Parent and carer involvement and dedication are key to the success of this chart.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Large chart (297mm x 410mm), 48 gold star *stickers, 130 smiley face *stickers, supportive information sheet showing working example, tips and guide lines, dry wipe pen, sticky mounting pads for the wall. *Stickers, if handled with extreme care, can be used more than once. Keywords: bedtime reward chart, Bedtime reward charts, children reward chart, childrens bedtime routine chart, childrens star chart, Going to bed chart, reward chart, sleep reward chart, sleep reward charts, sleep star chart, sleep star stickers, sleeping chart, star chart for children, star charts for toddlers, stickers for children, toddler reward chart, toddler sleep chart
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My recommendation would be to make your own, as you can choose the targets and buy your own stickers. I just feel £9.50 is a lot of money for a piece of plastic coated card and 2 sheets of stickers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 4year old loves this chart. He can't wait to get to bed to put stickers on it. It's great that the stickers are removable too.Published 1 month ago by Victoria Carson
A great chart to reward sleep. Didn't think it would work as we had tried reward charts before.Published 2 months ago by Gemma Taylor
Package arrived before the estimated date which was timely, my toddler has since slept till morning and no more nightly interruptions. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Chinonye Nwachukwu
A great chart but maybe better if slightly bigger. Needs about two weeks worth for space.Published 3 months ago by TK
It did work... for a while! But then growing up my child adjusted to it since the pattern was already clear, and now it is a dear memory on his bedroom wallPublished 3 months ago by Cris71
Was a bit disappointed in this chart. I expected it to be bigger and made of more solid card. Also the headings are not things that the child is likely to be able to do at the... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Frenchie