- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Night School: Wake up to the power of sleep Hardcover – Unabridged, 27 Mar 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The life-changing new science of sleep and dreaming
About the Author
Richard Wiseman is based at the University of Hertfordshire and holds Britain's only professor for the Public Understanding of Psychology. He has an international reputation for his research into unusual areas, including deception, luck, humour and the paranormal, is frequently quoted by the media, and his research has been featured on over 150 television programmes across the world. He is the author of the international bestseller 59 Seconds.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I won't give too much away but well worth the read to find out more, especially if you have trouble sleeping.
Loved the research data and the humour.