- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Night School: The Life-Changing Science of Sleep Paperback – Unabridged, 15 Jan 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The surprising new science of sleep and dreaming
From the Back Cover
It's time to get the best night's sleep of your life
Night School uncovers the truth about the sleeping brain - and gives powerful tips on how you can sleep like a baby and use those hours of apparently 'dead' time to change your waking life.
Based on exciting new peer-reviewed research, mass-participation experiments and the world's largest archive of dream reports, Night School will teach you how to:
· Learn information and solve problems while you sleep
· Discover the secrets of the 'super-sleepers'
· Find out what your dreams really mean
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 65 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I won't give too much away but well worth the read to find out more, especially if you have trouble sleeping.
Loved the research data and the humour.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?