on 2 June 2014
I loved this book, just what I needed - funny, romantic and full of big rockers. I couldn't put the thing down and read it in one sitting, chuckling away to myself.

Backstage at a Black Halo gig Ash, the lead guitarist, happens across Ginny and her delicious fishnet stockings in the dressing room and thinks his evening has just got a whole heap better. Keen to forget about the disaster at the end of their show and possibly their band, Ash and his band mates seek refuge from the chaos with Ginny. As the night unfolds secrets are spilled and debauchery ensues.

The characters are perfect, the banter between everyone is witty and believable. The story is compelling and I am itching to know what happens next!

Brilliant fun read, I can't wait for the next instalment.
One person found this helpful
on 28 April 2017
I really enjoyed this book, it had a great story and it sucked me in and kept me interested from start to finish. I loved the chemistry between the characters and also the way they interacted with each other. This is a must have Book and is really worth your time and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I voluntarily reviewed this book. I can't wait to read more from this author.
on 29 April 2017
Really enjoyable story, all happens in one night and day. Loved all the characters and how they interacted, quite funny!Looking forward to reading more.
on 5 June 2014
Couldn't put this down...before you knew it, I had read it all.

Storyline was your typical player that never wanted to settle into a relationship. The ending was no surprise but I was left wanting more. The passion you felt between the two main characters kept you gripped and kept the page turning.

More of a bonus....it was free.
on 1 July 2016
Another great series,loved it from beginning to end, real edge of the seat stuff. Will even read again in the future
on 25 April 2014
I loved this book, Ash and Ginny's story was brilliantly written, very hot scenes with lots of feeling, loved that you get both POV, well worth waiting for and can't wait to read Come Together
One person found this helpful
on 26 May 2014
This is a strange one there is not much of a story and its quite repetitive if you are going to write a book which is basically one long sex scene you need to make it stand out x but its OK for a free read
on 10 June 2014
What a sexy romance story was captivated from start to finish couldn't put this book down was delighted with the outcome.
on 24 March 2015
Not bad
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 April 2014
All Night Long, Black Halo 1, Madelynne Ellis
Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews
though this is a stand alone novel, it's connected with two others Come Undone which features Xane from the band Black Halo and Daniella, a fan of the band and Anything But Vanilla where the island owners are friends of his and it becomes a refuge. This novel is similar to Come Undone but features Daniella's friend Ginny and band member Ash, with smaller parts with other band members. It takes place mainly over the night of the big split, and the morning after. There's sex, lots of it and at times involving all three men with Ginny. She's a little more adventurous than flat mate Daniella! Ash finds Ginny tantalising, and she seems to bring out a different side of him. She's prepared to give her No Relationships stance a rest by the next morning, maybe... feeling she and Ash have some kind of connection...but will he go for it? He's renowned for his 3-4 or more girls a night, and does he want to change that?
Well, again a book to love. People who show they are more than just their image, tender moments interspersed with hot sex, and another side to the story that began with Come Undone. Its a great read with a real story, personalities to empathise with and that balance perfectly with the mix of sensuality in the novel. I need that balance of story first sex second, too many “erotic” books are just focussed on plenty of sex but no actual plot, nothing to carry the sex and put it into perspective, that does nothing for me, I need a good story. I'm really enjoying this series and look forward to more.
Stars: four and a half, really looking forward to what comes next. Other band members as individuals or – and I hope its this – more about what comes after the split, and the disaster that unfolded right at the end of Come Undone. This book was great but I need to know more.....
ARC supplied via Netgalley