- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Night & Low Light Photography (Expanded Guide Techniques) Paperback – 30 Jul 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Taylor is an award-winning landscape and travel photographer from Hexham in Northumberland. His work has taken him all over the world, from the sun-kissed beaches and azure seas of Zanzibar to the icy wastes of the Arctic Circle, but his first love remains the wild countryside and rugged coastline of his home county, which he has photographed extensively.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?