Nigel's reputation as a leading Executive Coach and Leadership facilitator stems from him having spent over ten years successfully coaching a range of local and expatriate leaders through a range of challenging transitions and across all kinds of cultures. This is built upon 25 years of global corporate experience during which Nigel has worked across Asia, Europe and South America holding Finance Director and Managing Director positions with a range of multinationals. He is also a thought leader and has authored various books.
Nigel coaches leaders to optimise and to enhance their leadership effectiveness, to take on and succeed in more senior roles, to succeed with the new stakeholders, role complexity and expectations and also to work through a range of leadership transitions, including into new geographies and new cultures.
Previously Nigel had been a regional Finance Director with Coats plc (then a UK FTSE100 company). Starting his career with Coats in South and Central America, his various roles included being the Finance Director for Eastern Europe based out of Budapest before taking on a final role as the Finance Director for Greater China based out of Hong Kong. He has also held senior level positions with various other multinationals, including with the world's largest staffing group, Adecco SA. He has worked across five continents since starting his expatriate career in 1990 in Chile.
Nigel's holds various qualifications and accreditations including:
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council ("EMCC") Accredited Coach - Senior Practitioner Level
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Certified Coach
- Founding Fellow of the Institute of Coaching Professional Association, a Harvard Medical School affiliate
- Practitioner with the International Association of Coaching
- Accredited in psychometric tools including MBTI, Hogan, Decision Profiles and Harrison Assessment
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management (UK)
- Cambridge University (UK). BA (Hons) & MA (Hons) Degrees in Economics
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK)
- Member of Harvard Business Review's Advisory Council