Niels Bohr: Atomic Theorist (Makers of Modern Science) Hardcover – 30 Aug 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ray Spangenburg and Diane Kit Moser have been writing about science for more than 20 years. They are the authors of more than 50 books, including Facts On File's The History of Science set. Former journalists and editors, they have written for numerous magazines, including The Scientist, Science Digest, Space World, and Final Frontier.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Children's & Young Adult
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Science
- Books > History > Social & Economic History > Inventions
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Young Adult > Biographies > General
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference
- Books > Young Adult > Science & Nature > General