- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Box Set reviews
The Nicolas Philibert Collection [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From acclaimed filmmaker Nicolas Philibert. This set contains four of his acclaimed documentaries. Nénette (2010) Nénette the orangutan is now the most senior inhabitant of the world s oldest zoo and the star of this awe-inspiring, tender and funny film. Un Animal Des Animaux (1996) Philibert visits Paris' legendary Museum and Naturak History and records the painstaking work of artists who repaint, re-feather, fluff a menageries of stuffed animals.Être et avoir (2002) A documenatry portrait of a one-room school in rural France, where the students are educated by a single dedicated teacher. Le Ville Louvre (1990) This revealing behind the scenes look at the world's most famous art museum.
Top Customer Reviews
A brilliant collection. More from Philibert is available through Second Run DVD.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Graceful, beautiful documentary on the renovation of the Museum of Natural History in Paris.
Philibert should be known to all. His work, as cliched as it sounds, is a national treasure.
The same intelligence, and lack of arrogance, resonates through his other films.
As I say, I wish he got more exposure.
It would be nice if there were small vimeo or youtube clips of his works on amazon, the way that there are short clips of music from an album.
You can play this on your computer if you change the region setting (it will ask you this and you can do it three or four times in the life of the computer)
and/or you can dedicate one computer to be set to another region.
See these films, buy them if you can.