- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: 12
- Studio: Universal
- DVD Release Date: 27 Nov. 2000
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B000050YIN
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 61,951 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nick Hancock: Football Hell/Football Nightmares/Football Doctor [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Triple bill of comic looks at football from Stoke supporter Nick Hancock. 'Football Hell' and 'Football Nightmares' contain compilations of the sport's most disastrous moments, while in 'Football Doctor' Nick attempts to discover what malaise it is that plagues football in England.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
The three video may be vary in quality but with them all packed into one single DVD, it is an absolute bargain. Highly recommended.
Most recent customer reviews
I believe the DVD version has a "Football Nightmares" option where you can opt to watch without NH's unbearable links, leaving you with some mildly amusing football clips. Read morePublished on 27 Sept. 2005