- Save 20% on 20% Off Additional Windscreen Mount when you purchase 1 or more 20% Off Additional Windscreen Mount offered by iZilla. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Nextbase Polarising Filter - When Bought With Any Nextbase Dash Cam when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iZilla. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Nextbase Hardwire Kit - When Bought With Any Nextbase Dash Cam when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iZilla. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
3 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 3yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 2yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Nextbase DUO HD – Full 1080p Front and Back Dual Lens DVR In-Car Dash Camera - 140° Viewing Angle – WiFi and GPS - Black
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Twin rotating lens recording at full 1080p HD simultaneously, for front and rear protection.
- Click & Go GPS Magnetic Mounting system, which can be used for easy setup and installation in your vehicle
- Wi-Fi to allow you to share your footage directly to your smartphone or tablet. GPS location and speed data to pinpoint incidents on your journey.
- Nextbase Replay 3 playback software which includes full video playback and editing facilities, as well as the ability to share clips via social media
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Style Name: DUO
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Nextbase Duo HD continues on from the previous Duo model, to offer all new and exciting features. This includes recording at full 1080p HD on each rotatable lens for enhanced picture quality day and night. The front lens has a 140° wide angle lens to record the entire road ahead, with the rear lens using an innovative 50m zoom lens to cover the rear. New features also include the highly acclaimed Click & Go GPS Magnetic Mounting system, which can be used for easy setup and installation into your vehicle. Just simply slide your Duo cam onto the mount with the aid of in built magnets and away you go. It features in built Wi-Fi, letting you download and share footage instantly onto your mobile phone or tablet using the Nextbase Cam Viewer app (available on IOS & Android). This in turn becomes your personal mobile storage solution for footage you want to keep hold of and share with friends, family, insurance firms or the police. The Nextbase Duo HD has an improved design with a brushed aluminium front and slick design, weighing less than the previous model, meaning it fits right in. It uses an enhanced 2.7” LCD screen and improved user interface. Another new features is the Nextbase Replay 3 playback software to use when viewing footage back on your PC or Mac. This includes full video playback and editing facilities, as well as the ability to share clips via social media or to your insurance provider.
DUO HD Dash Cam, GPS Click & Go Mount, Power Cable, Instructions
From the manufacturer
Nextbase are one of the Europe’s leading Dash Cam brand, with a product to suit all customers.
The Nextbase Dash Cams are designed in the UK, with particular attention being paid to video quality and ease of use. This has meant that the Nextbase products have received many awards, including 4 Which? Best Buys.
Nextbase DUO HD
All round protection from the only Nextbase Dash Cam to feature two rotating cameras
If you’re looking for additional protection while behind the wheel, then the Nextbase DUO has been specifically designed to not only record video of the road in front, but also behind the car. Two rotating HD lenses record at 1080p to ensure only the best quality of footage, with the front lens covering a 140-degree wide angle and the rear lens using a 50-metre zoom. And with the Nextbase Click & Go magnetic mount, installation couldn’t be simpler.
- 1080p HD recording
- Twin cameras
- GPS speed and location logging
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Powered magnetic Click & Go mount
- 140° viewing angle (front camera)
- Support for up to 128GB micro SD card
The Wi-Fi feature in Nextbase Dash Cams enable you to download and share video and photo files directly to your phone or tablet. The Nextbase App acts as your own personal storage point for all Nextbase clips.
The Nextbase DUO has been specifically designed to not only record video of the road in front, but also behind the car. Two rotating HD lenses record at 1080p to ensure only the best quality of footage.
Powered Magnetic Mount
The Nextbase Click & Go powered magnetic mount has a suction cup which fits to the window and allows you camera to click in place with magnets. Power goes to the mount rather than the Dash Cam, allowing it to be easily removed and replaced.
GPS Speed and Location Logging
The majority of Nextbase dash cams (all except 112 and 212) have inbuilt GPS. This provides key information such as speed and location on Google Maps using the free Nextbase software.
With the Wi-Fi Feature, you can share video and photo files directly to your phone or tablet via the Nextbase app. You can then share footage with your family, friends, insurance provider or the police. Videos can easily be shared via all the major sharing platforms including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
GPS Location Logging
|HD Resolution||720p HD||1080p HD||1080p HD||1440p HD||1440p HD||1080p HD|
|LED Screen Size||2"||2.7"||2.7"||3"||3"||2"|
|Viewing Angle||120°||140°||140°||140°||140°||140° (rear facing camera)|
|Powered Magnetic Mount||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Enhanced Night Vision||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wide Dynamic Range||✓||✓|
|Reflection Free with Polarising Filter||✓|
|High Dynamic Range||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
91 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a couple of problems which have now been sorted out.
There are two types of Sandisk type 10 SD cards and the one in the photo works well. I originally bought the slightly cheaper version and the camera didn't like it.
Also, I found that my car USB adaptor didn't provide sufficient current to keep the internal battery charged. Using the adaptor provided with the dashcam works fine.
Quality of the recorded images is great an I am now very pleased with it. Support from Dashcam over these two problems was first class.
As a Driving Instructor my Dashcams get extensive use for both education and security. Over the last 4 years I have bought and trialed many Dashcams.
I was drawn to this Dashcam due to the simplicity of design, easily fitted and removed from a vehicle, with the benefit of front and rear cameras in one module.
When playing back video, especially on mobiles or tablets, the video quality seems clear and sharp. But when you really need to capture number plates (which is the main reason you have it!) it is a MAJOR let down (see attached video capture taken of vehicle overtaking at 30 mph in good daylight). I have tried multiple times on several occasions to read number plates from the video footage of people driving dangerously. The frame rate is poor at 30 fps, and obviously although not stated, the bitrate is low. The only way to increase the frame rate is to reduce the resolution which makes video clarity even worse.
If you want to truly want to be sure of capturing number plates, Dashcams with a 2K resolution are far more reliable. That said, the Viofo A129 (dual camera), which I have changed this Dashcam for, has the same 1080p resolution, but the bitrate is better and number plates are readable.
The rear image is pretty good, but the long lens is set too long, so you never get all the rear window view in (see attached video capture). What you do see is very good though, better than most rear cameras with wide angle lens. However because it is a long lens, camera shake is obvious, particularly at speed above 40mph.
This is a problematic. When you look at the front camera video movement of the camera is very obvious, like a ripple/wobble of the image. This is due to play between the GPS unit and the camera mounting bracket. I taped around the joint and it has all but removed the worst movement (see attached photo - I'll use black tape next time!). There is also some movement from the suction cup - which allows rotation of the camera.
Very good and clear.
Intuitive and clear
Chocolate fireguard. No Dashcam is of any real benefit if you can't identify a vehicle involved in a hazardous situation.
I would definitely recommend this product but just keep an eye out that the camera is in the right position every time you attach it.
For the first 4 months this was what I thought to be a good dashcam, easy to set up and had no problems.....until the last 3 weeks when it began to shut itself down and wouldn't start up again unless I pressed the reset button, which in turn then meant I had to go through the certain 'mode' settings I wanted. I'm absolutely disgusted that an item of what is supposed to be a well known brand and at an expensive price would fail after only 5 months. I will be contacting Amazon about this product and if no joy with a replacement then I'll be requesting a chargeback via my credit card company.
Update: Dashcam return for full refund as agreed with Amazon.
After reading lots of reviews I have decided to buy the Vantrue N2 Pro dashcam instead so fingers crossed it’ll be more reliable.