The Next Evolution of Marketing: Connect with Your Customers by Marketing with Meaning Hardcover – 1 Oct 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"With solid credentials supporting him (as chief marketing strategist at Bridge Worldwide, a large advertising agency), Gilbreath lays out his ideas about a marketing strategy he calls 'meaningful marketing.' He defines meaningful marketing as the 'marketing itself add[ing] value to peoples’ lives.' Insisting that traditional marketing is now out-of-date because the consuming public has grown sophisticated in avoiding regular marketing strategies ('Most traditional advertising is meaningless,' he says), he is a great proponent of marketing that offers consumers actual things to put to practical use, which then, in turn, makes the best advertising for the company that is supplying those services. He cites the 'best historical example' of marketing with meaning as the Michelin tire company, which, way back when, produced the first-ever car-travel guide to France. From there Gilbreath presents, essentially, a how to: outlining a model for developing meaningful marketing and then explaining, with many useful case examples, how it can be tailored to any company, large or small. An essential addition to comprehensive business collections." --Brad Hooper, Booklist (Booklist 2009-09-14)
About the Author
Bob Gilbreath is chief marketing strategistat Bridge Worldwide, one of the largest globaldigital ad agencies. He has worked withsome of the world’s largest marketers,including Procter & Gamble, Johnson &Johnson, Anheuser-Busch, and Ford. Hecurrently leads digital strategy work for clientssuch as Kroger, Abbott, Luxottica, andConAgra Foods. Bob was recognized by AdvertisingAge as one of the Top 50 Marketersof 2004. Bridge Worldwide headquarters arelocated in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Multi-level
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques