The Next Big Thing: Spotting and Forecasting Consumer Trends for Profit Hardcover – 3 Sep 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A unique guidebook for any global company or entrepreneur hoping to understand how to stay one step ahead of the competition. This book should be in the rucksack of any executive or entrepreneur hoping to move quickly and stay ahead of the pack. --Wayne Garvie, Managing Director of Content & Production, BBC Worldwide
A Comprehensive look at trends and a source of inspiration for anyone interested in making greater use of trends in their business --Gavin Emsden, Food & Beverage Insights Director, Nestle UK
Provides an insightful framework and pragmatic 'how to' approach to identifying, undersatanding and leveraging trends. A 'must-read' reference. --Marcel Engh, Vice President, Brand Entertainment, Sony Music Europe
About the Author
William Higham is a recognised and trusted trends expert. An experienced consultant, he undertakes a vast number of trend related projects, such as writing trend reports and running trend workshops, for clients such as Virgin, BBC, Hachette, Barclays, Diageo, BBH, and Budweiser. Frequently published in the media, he has led research campaigns to discover and quantify new trends and regularly speaks on trends at conferences throughout the world.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Forecasting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Market Research
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Marketing Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Law for Small Businesses
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Sales & Marketing