- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 5 edition (17 Feb. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041541072X
- ISBN-13: 978-0415410724
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.3 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 630,544 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
News & Journalism In Uk (Communication and Society) Paperback – 17 Feb 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Brian McNair is Professor of Journalism and Communication at the University of Strathclyde. He is the author of News and Journalism in the UK, Glasnost, Perestroika and the Soviet Union and Images of the Enemy.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Languages
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > Guides & Reviews
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies