- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 4 edition (15 May 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415307058
- ISBN-13: 978-0415307055
- Product Dimensions: 22.4 x 14.4 x 2.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- See Complete Table of Contents
News and Journalism in the UK (Communication and Society) Hardcover – 15 May 2003
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Brian McNair is Professor of Journalism and Communication at the University of Strathclyde. He is the author of News and Journalism in the UK, Glasnost, Perestroika and the Soviet Union and Images of the Enemy.--This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Languages
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > Guides & Reviews
- Books > Reference > Library & Information Sciences
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies