Newnes Guide to Television and Video Technology, Third Edition Paperback – 13 Mar 2001
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
...a book that explores the fundamentals of Digital TV (satellite, cable and terrestrial) and Digital Video, as well as providing a thorough grounding in analog systems. Newnes Guide to Television and Video Technology is essential reading for service engineers and electronic servicing students. -Digital Broadcasting, 2001 A truly accessible guide to TV technology and the Digital revolution. -Electronic Servicing & Technology Essential information for all servicing students and professionals. -Electronic Servicing & Technology The readable style of this book makes it the first choice for a wide range of readers working in TV manufacturing, broadcasting and retail. It also makes fascinating reading for anyone who wants to discover the technical side of the Digital revolution, gain a better understanding of their home video equipment, or simply learn more about how their TV works. -Electronic Servicing & Technology No matter what area of television you're interested in or even to simply gain a better understanding of your home-video equipment, you may want to add this to your technical library.-Poptronics
About the Author
Eugene Trundle is the UK's leading author on servicing and TV technology, and a practising service engineer.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Career Guidance
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Television Technology
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies