Newnes Guide to Radio and Communications Technology Paperback – 24 Sep 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
...the book is an excellent way for neophytes to step into radio and learn something about it. It begins with the basics and gradually brings in more advanced concepts. We recommend it as an additon to the technical libraries of intermediate-level technical readers. It is an interesting read even for the advanced engineer. - QEX July/August 2004
From the Author
The aim of this book has been to give an interesting, and understandable overview of radio and wireless technology. It is aimed at those with a basic understanding of electronics, and it seeks to provide an easy to understand text that explains the fundamental concepts behind radio and then builds on this foundation to explain the main technologies. Mathematical calculations are kept to a minimum, but are used where necessary. By doing this the reader will be able to gain a firm grasp of the concepts and use them to develop a good understanding of the applications.See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telephone & Wireless Technology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering