- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Care of the Newborn by Ten Teachers (Hodder Arnold Publication) Paperback – 29 Jan 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Hilary Lumsden RN RM BSc (Hons) MSC RMT ENB 405, Senior Lecturer Midwifery, University of Wolverhampton; and External Examiner, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK.
Debbie Holmes RN RM BSc (Hons) PCGE (HE), Senior Lecturer Midwifery, University of Wolverhampton; and External Examiner, Kings College, London, UK.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
excellent, easy to read book. Fantastic for anyone studying the newborn.Published 22 months ago by Mrs G
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Paediatrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Paediatrics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Paediatrics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Midwifery