Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Apr 2010 20:16:39 BDT
Paul M says:
Daughter devours books and keeping her appetite is a constant amazon review battle Anyone wishing to enter the fray (not the band) and help will receive my nodding head as I drink tea and contemplate.

She loves Mr Gum, Oli and Skipjack, Elen Caldecott, Buster Bayliss, Daisy Starr, Wimpy Kid series, Bits of Jeremy Strong, Roddy Doyle rover series, Inkhart, Judy Moody - in fact most comedy seems to hit high.

She wont entertain Harry (sshh whisper his name - oh no wrong character) at the mo - too frightening and Jac Wilson only scores minor points (liked Tracey B,Hetty Feather and the Dare game) and not Karen McCombie (boring apparently) and nothing too scary

If no one replies, I'll just get her to read this post - just long enough for a novella methinks.

Cheers in advance

Posted on 14 Jun 2010 12:51:40 BDT
Pendragon says:
Has she read any Anthony Horowitz or Robert Muchamore?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  11 Apr 2010
Latest post:  14 Jun 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Secret Agent Jack Stalwart... The Escape of the Deadly Dinosaur
Secret Agent Jack Stalwart... The Escape of the Deadly Dinosaur by Elizabeth Singer Hunt (Paperback - 25 Jun. 2004)
4.5 out of 5 stars (29)