- Paperback: 271 pages
- Publisher: Berrett-Koehler Publishers; Rev Ed edition (30 Jan. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1576751104
- ISBN-13: 978-1576751107
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 1.8 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,151,009 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The New Why Teams Don't Work: What Goes Wrong and How to Make It Right Paperback – 30 Jan 2000
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The authors argue that the move to teams has failed because teams themselves are unaware of their own needs, conflicts, and peculiarities. This text is a handbook for team members and leaders to succeed, through recognizing what teams are really like, not what they ought to be.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.