- Also check our best rated Iphone Case reviews
New Trent Astro case IMP180 with Extended Rechargeable Battery Juice Case Air for IPHONE 4 4G
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Extended battery juice case for iPhone 4 - 1800 mAh
- Extends Battery Power: 8 Extra Hours Internet Use/ 8 Extra Hours Video Playback/ 10 Extra Hours Talk Time/ 30 Extra Hours Music Playback
- Great as a back-up, or as a permanent power case solution; Auto power Output Control
- Sleek, Low-Profile design; Rechargeable cycle up to 500 times, Charges through USB Cable
- 6 month product replacement warranty
Made to work with your iPhone 4 4G. The IMP180 is the iPhone 4 4G Accessory to back up and secure your iPhone 4 4G, it protects and extends the battery life for your iPhone 4 4G at great lengths! Sleek in design, IMP180 has a long battery life by extending usage of iPhone battery life by 100%! The IMP180 slides onto the back of your phone with an attractively constructed comfort design, it holds your iPhone securely with its cushioned Rubber Finish for a Non-Slip Grip! Have peace of mind that your phone is always safe in your hands. Bring this with you on your weekend trips or anywhere your active lifestyle takes you. Perfect for urgent and emergency situations . Compatible with: iPhone 4 4G. The IMP180 is the PERFECT Accessory for an ON-THE-GO individual! Backed by New Trent's 6 months product replacement WARRANTY. Look for the New Trent Logo on both the battery case and retail package warranty information
Top Customer Reviews
- great-looking case with subtle rubberised finish and cool blue LED indicators on the back
- iPhone slips into it easily, and after a short learning curve, slips out again easily enough once you have the knack
- iPhone is held securely in place, and the case easily protects from normal knocks and bumps
- one of the slimmest iPhone battery cases out at the moment, if not the slimmest, as far as I'm aware
- a switch controls whether the case charges the phone or not (leave it off to charge your phone in one go, once it's battery starts running low)
- trickle charging mode where the IMP130's battery runs down before the iPhone's own battery
- photo light (well, a bright LED anyway - I've not tested it for photos yet but I doubt it is powerful enough for anything but the closest snaps)
- even though it is slim, and will easily fit into a trouser pocket, to me it still feels like a monster in the hand, particularly when compared to the svelte form of the naked iPhone (I can't imagine how bulky the other powerpacks on the market must feel)
- battery capacity (or perhaps the circuitry in trickle charge mode?Read more ›
That really does some up how I feel about this product. I hammer my iPhone, I spend the majority of my life on it. I literally would open a tin of beans with it if I could. So as you can imagine the awful battery life of the iPhone really does not cope with my heavy use.
The New Trent looks good, yes I know that is not the first thing I should say but it is important with an iPhone. Such an iconic piece of kit would be ruined with a badly fitting cover. The New Trent is bulky, I always have a cover on my iPhone as I work in a dirty environment and need protection from bumps and scrapes, so it isn't unusual to me. If however you are going from naked iPhone to this it will feel a lot heavier and beefed up. I personally love the "industrial" alter-ego my iPhone has taken on. Well, the main reason of course is the Battery life. The New Trent doesn't fail to impress, not only does it double the life of my phone it also allows me to only charge it when it really needs it. To charge a battery all the time and never allow it to drain down to virtually nothing makes it worse...something to do with electrons, so because I dont worry that I only have 40% battery but I'm going out tonight I just carry on, and flick the convenient on/off switch on the cover when the battery is almost flat. Brilliant.
Charge and sync with the cover on, never leave home without it. After a recent Social media event I have been heavily engaged with, I spent serious amounts of time on the web. Big test. Big success.
Buy it, I am not easily pleased. This exceeded my expectations. Until Apple improve or battery development catch up, this is THE answer.
First of all, the case really fits with ease. It's also easy to remove the case as well for mounting the 3GS on the windscreen.
In terms of battery life, I've managed to get 50% extra with a full charge.
It comes with an USB cable to charge/sync the iphone without the need removing the case at all. The flashlight on the back of the case comes in very handy for taking a photo in the dark.
It is slim, it looks good, and is really easy to use. You don't even need to take your iphone out of the case to recharge it!.It charges quickly and the 3 blue lights show you clearly how much battery life the case has got. I love the torch on the case and have found it really useful when returning to my car in the dark, and returning home late to see my key into the door lock. The light is surpringly powerful. I rate this excellent value for money and would recommend it to all iphone users. I have found it to be 100% reliable
Charge extends battery life a few hours, which is good, but one annoying thing is that you can't use your existing iPhone connection USB cables to charge it.
Overall I would strongly recommend if you want a reliable way to extend battery life. By the way, watch the ON/OFF button - a bit too easy to accidentally switch to 'OFF' and then only the battery pack charges up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
6hrs extra life for my iPhone.
The case is chunky. No denying that but thats not bad at all as the bigger phone rests better in my large hands and feels a bit more solid. Read more
for one the plastic broke very easily after a couple of days (obviously very cheap plastic!) but this was not the main problem, it messed with the hardware on my phone and made the... Read morePublished on 28 Mar. 2011 by matt
Great product. Arrived quickly & was packaged nicely. The case is small & light but gives good power enhancement. Read morePublished on 18 Mar. 2011 by Gandy
I have owned this case for one month now and rate it very highly. It has been used every day in my back pocket and shows no sign of any wear of scratches. Read morePublished on 7 Mar. 2011 by bhill70
New Trent IMP130 , Juice Case Air for IPHONE 3Gs. Used daily - iphone used with 3G, Bluetooth, Cellular data for 15 hrs plus per day; this was not possible before using the case. Read morePublished on 25 Feb. 2011 by Charles Bernitz
Excellent product. Slim and light, solidly built. The unit charges quickly by USB and practically doubles the battery capacity of my iPhone 3GS, making it ideal for apps such as... Read morePublished on 19 Feb. 2011 by RC1
I now always have this battery case with me, and it's a relief knowing I don't have to be so careful about how much I use my iphone in the day. Read morePublished on 31 Jan. 2011 by Holly
I've waited for about 2 months for a replacement for the product I purchased a while back now, contacted them through email when I gave 4 stars and they wanted to see what the... Read morePublished on 26 Jan. 2011 by Martin Crimmins
I've had my iphone 3G for over 2 years and the internal battery has expired on me a few times recently when I wasn't expecting it to. Read morePublished on 23 Jan. 2011 by GerryB