- Paperback: 354 pages
- Publisher: lulu.com (1 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1326591452
- ISBN-13: 978-1326591458
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 434,116 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A New Psychology of Human Well-Being: An Exploration of the Influence of Ego-Soul Dynamics on Mental and Physical Health Paperback – 1 Jul 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The research behind it is phenomenally detailed but elegantly expounded. The concepts are huge but written in a way to be easily grasped.
This book works at two levels too. First to get us all to take ownership of our thoughts and health individually. Second for us to scale up the learnings across the whole of society. So good to see the values of the West mapped to the chakras of the East. The synthesis in the middle is just sublime.
Well done Richard - a masterpiece from a true master.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?