- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Sphere; New Ed edition (4 Dec. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0751533815
- ISBN-13: 978-0751533811
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 2.8 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 31,131 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The New Leaders: Transforming the Art of Leadership Paperback – 4 Dec 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'The book is a masterpiece of marketing... Goldman is the guru. We hang on his every word.' SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
The vital role of emotional intelligence in the new style of management - this is the book no leader in any walk of life can afford to miss. It transforms the art of leadership into the science of results.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews