Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Jan 2011, 09:23:37 GMT
M. Lempke says:
Does anyone know if her new dvd "ripped in 30" will also be realesed in UK? And when?

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Mar 2011, 11:50:39 GMT
B. Knight says:
I have been asking the same question but no one seems to have the answer!

Posted on 3 Mar 2011, 14:43:14 GMT
Ive just ordered a region 1 copy of this from the states (www.totalfitnessdvds.com) you can play these if you have a region free dvd player - even if you don't most dvd players have a code you can use to make them region free (region 0) if you google your dvd player and region free code you'll probably find it fairly easily, that's what I did and its saved me a fortune on dvd costs - the region 1 version is often available way before the uk version and is often around half the price!

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Apr 2011, 10:27:26 BST
SylviaJean says:
Hi

Not sure if you know this but this is available on Amazon as a US import. I got a code for my dvd player from the web and I can play any region dvd now. Most dvds are soooo much cheaper to buy as US imports. Hope this helps.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  20 Jan 2011
Latest post:  13 Apr 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about