- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1406 KB
- Print Length: 292 pages
- Publisher: Greenery Press; 3 edition (11 Sept. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AY88OJ2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #149,111 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£14.99|
Save £4.55 (30%)
The (New and Improved) Loving Dominant Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Do not be put off by any negativity on the wider internet. This has been insightful and helpful to an at first unwilling Dom and has made me realise the depths our relationship can achieve with this lifestyle.
My only advice is to follow the advice in both books (for that reason this review is duplicated for both books) and read around the subject. You can't read one and expect to be an expert and this sentiment is strong within these texts. These are the building blocks and techniques to experiment with before deciding upon the sort of relationship you are looking for. From this a whole new world of sexual exploration has been opened and for that this book must be applauded.
I like this book. It's a little autobiographical, but that adds to it's charm.
It gently explains some of the art and pitfalls of BDSM in a friendly and welcoming manner. Well worth a read if you're interested in this side of your sexuality.
Its a must have book
Most recent customer reviews
I wanted to know more and a friend recommended it. Probably a book to read with your partner but no use if they are not interested. I got no further than the reading up sadly. Read morePublished on 4 Feb. 2014 by Susie
As a female with new curiosity & interest in this type of relationship this book was totally unsuitable. Read morePublished on 1 Mar. 2013 by Porridge65
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Sexual Behaviour
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Sex
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Families
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Relationships