Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now

Size: One Size|Colour: Grey|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 September 2016
Really happy with this purchase. Can't say I'm a Yankees fan, but I just love the colour, the typography and always remember In the TV series Magnum. Tom Selleck, wearing this.

I've bought cheaper versions via another site that were cheap and knock offs, but they just fell apart and had a metal strap that would fall apart. Whilst this may seem a bit more expensive, you'll get more use out of this in the long run. It's made really well and stitched together without any issues. The strap fits your head by the use of a plastic clasp and it was easy to adjust it to make it comfortable.

Made out of durable material t​hat's tough, yet comfortable to wear.
on 4 November 2014
Usually these caps are standard fare, and fit my noggin as a cap should fit. Not this one though. Maybe it's specific to this particular"9forty" model, but it just doesn't fit well.

The strap is adjustable as normal, but it's the actual head bit that is the problem. It's just far too "high". If you wear it like a normal person wears a cap, there's a huge void on the top of your head where the cap is too spacey. The only way to get it to sit on your head is to wear it almost on the back of your skull, so the peak is nowhere near your forehead.

Good quality and construction, but the shape and style just aren't for normal wearers.
on 5 June 2015
Great item, meets the Hugh quality standards you'd expect from New Era. Cap does feel slightly large for a ladies cap but this is listed as 'Mens' so I can't really complain. Does the job and looks fab. Arrived in good time too.
on 2 August 2016
Bought this for myself at the peak of summer. In terms of the fit, there's a really good range of sizes that it can cater for with the snap design. The NY is embroidered and of high quality, as is the material, which is reasonably breathable. Also it holds its shape well but isn't completely rigid, so looks good while on but you can still pack it into a bag or in a draw without damaging it entirely. Overall, great product.
on 20 May 2016
Hat itself looks good and fits well, however the second time I put it on the rear head adjustment strap actually broke away from the cap and I had to sew it back on again.
Probably should have returned it, but not really worth the hassle.
Expected it to be more robust though.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 August 2016
"One size fits all" - yes, if you want about 3 inches of material flapping behind your head unattractively. I know I have a smaller cranium than average, but still, the cheap baseball cap I got in Greece fits my head perfectly and it is an adults cap... so honestly, I don't know who these are made for, but you need a head the size of a large watermelon to fit it properly, it seems.
on 18 September 2016
Love NY caps and have had several in the past - however I have had this baseball cap for several weeks and already the cap has began to fade and now it is becoming very obvious, very disappointing! Not sure if the product is faulty or just the material but I would have expected that it would not begin fading already.
on 1 August 2016
on 12 November 2013
bought for a rainy weekend in amsterdam and saved me getting a cold, great for a favourite cap as modern caps do not suit me and make me look 14 so this a great purchase!
on 6 July 2013
The cap was a present for someone and sent direct to them. It's a pity Amazon can't get the gift-tag process to work with outside sellers too. It would help.

The recipient rang to thanks me and is very pleased with us and likes the quality. Good enough for me and I subsequently ordered one for myself.