The New Ecological Home: A Complete Guide to Green Building Options (Chelsea Green Guides for Homeowners) Paperback – 1 May 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An overview of green home-building techniques, materials, products, and technologies, written for home buyers, builders, architects, and contractors and intended to help avoid common problems when building green. It discusses the principles of green building and why they are desirable; covers logistical aspects of building such as site selection, i
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Landscape
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Residential Buildings > Houses & Flats
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Home Extensions & Renovation
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Landscape Gardening
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Styles & Decor
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering