on 22 August 2016
I love reading my devotional each day. Joyce gives real life examples for each message from the Bible, explaining it in terms that are easy to understand. Everyday, the message feels relevant and I find it really uplifting.
on 7 June 2010
Joyce Meyer- What an inspirational women. A must read for a daily encounter with God, who wouldn't want that?!
on 28 December 2011
This is a great book and I would highly recommend it. There will be devotions you might find less encouraging than others, but majority of the book, in my opinion is great, I'm reading it over and over again... It was given to me as a birthday present and now I give it to others! Really good book! : )
on 22 January 2010
purchased for a friend and after reading the daily reads for first week they cannot wait to read the next day bible study
would recommend as a XMAS present
on 4 February 2009
This is excellent - and a wonderful gift for all my girl-friends too! A pleasure to read and to give. The finish is beautiful - looks fab on the coffee table!!
on 1 January 2013
I rate it 5 stars cause it is a very inspiring reading for our daily life. It helps me appreciate life more and more, to be always close to God is the best way to live.
on 1 February 2013
A truely inspiration devotional book that meets your everyday needs in lifes experiences, with positive words from the Bible. Brilliant!
on 15 March 2013
Joyce reveals her personal opinion of the chapter. Explaining then in simply language and how to apply this to your life.
on 13 June 2009
Good devotional. Short 5 minute reading per page.
Small compact book with small font.
on 19 March 2013
Joyce Meyer is my kind of Christian. I love what she has to say as it is always scriptual and therefore spiritual.