- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The New Bottoming Book Paperback – 12 Jan 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Nearly a decade ago, this book and its companion volume, The New Topping Book, began teaching tens of thousands of people the joyous arts of BDSM topping and bottoming - not just technique, but emotional support and ethical interaction. Since then, the growing popularity of BDSM and the blossoming of the Internet as a source of information and connection have created a whole new universe of possibilities. Now, the completely revised NEW BOTTOMING BOOK offers even more insights and ideas, updated for a new millennium, about how to really play.
About the Author
Janet W. Hardy is a writer and sex educator, and founder of Greenery Press. She has also been published as Catherine A. Liszt and Lady Green. She is the author or co-author of eleven books, and frequently collaborates with Dossie Easton