on 12 October 2011
My only criticism would be in design of the trainer - its grooves which look great do pick up dirt very easily - but that is pretty minor and the best thing is that they are very comfortable.
on 15 August 2013
Although the shoes were very comfitable and would have been a reasonable price at £34.50, if genuine leather. I returned the shoes for a refund as I believed the shoes to be synthetic leather ( description says supple leather - specification says outer leather). The same shoe in white and blue has also the same description, apart from the specification which states that the outer is synthetic leather.
on 19 May 2014
Bought these shoes as I have problems with heel pain and needed comfort but good support. The shoes were delivered so quickly, they fit perfect and hug my foot giving me the right support and avoiding my feet having increased pain. Totally recommend.
on 16 October 2013
nice looking shoe. Quickly delivered. Sizing good. Am very pleased with my purchase and will buy this make from this supplier again when I need a pair of good priced trainers.
on 13 July 2013
Great for the purpose I required them for. Very comfortable and generously sized. Play badminton twice a week and for that they fit the bill
on 12 April 2014
The shoes arrived very quickly and looked really nice but they were too tight. If you are going to buy them I would get a size bigger.
on 2 May 2013
Great all round trainer great service love them the wife uses them at her keep fit
This is her sixth pair
on 16 May 2014
They Look great and they feel great :) I am very happy with purchase and have recommended to friends already
on 10 November 2013
THEY HAVE NOT ANY PROBLEM AND FOR THIS PRICE IT WAS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE. I RECOMMENT IT TO EVERYONE. !!!
on 6 June 2013
A very comfortable pair of trainers, and a good price. I suffer with ME and I need a comfortable pair of shoes as I can not feel my feet. I have the stability of the trainers and do not suffer with chaffing and sores with these trainers. Also they look good and not the usual trainers i wear. I have been looking for some time now for trainers that i can actually walk in and feel that my feet are supported.