New Balance Lady W1080v2 Running Shoes (D Width) - 9
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- *NEW* N2 Cushioning - N2 tech allows for less material underfoot, while delivering cushioning scores equal or better than shoes with traditional midsole heights.
- Blown Rubber Outsole - Cushioned outsole which decreases the shock sensation of impact
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: D
- *NEW* T-Beam - Midfoot shank which improves inherent stability and flexibility.
- Acteva Lite - Provides optimal resistance to compression set. 24% lighter than standard foam.
- Abzorb - Shock absorbent crash pad which supremely cushions landings with Ndurance heel
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The new features start with the N2 Cushioning system which allows for less material underfoot, while delivering cushioning scores equal or better than shoes with traditional midsole heights. The airmesh upper has been redesigned to offer better breathability and comfort, with it's no sew construction and welded synthetic overlays, the fit is even better, hugging the foot comfortably and securely removing any insecurity. A new T-Beam has been fitted which is a mid-foot support shank which further improves stability and flexibility. Inherent comfort is enhanced with the technologies Abzorb and N-ERGY being fitted. The former which features as a crash pad in the heel and as a Full-Length Strobel Board is superb for shock absorption and dispersion, granting you a soft cushioned heelstrike in every step, which continues through the cycle up to toe-off. N-ERGY is a resilient engineered elastomer in the rearfoot, which is offers excellent initial shock absorbtion, helping the midsole to last longer through decreased unit pressure. For a premium cushioned shoe, the W1080v2 is also surprisingly lightweight at just 238 grams, alleviating the pressure on your feet, freeing you to enjoy your run.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I haven't found a single thing that I didn't like so far. I have little- to no- arch so this shoe provides wonderful support for my ankles, knees and hips with every shock. I ordered the 'wide version' and it fits like a glove.