on 19 October 2014
Really nice shoe have now done two 5k runs in them and all good. Very light and cushioning especially on my heels. My toes doo feel a little numb in them to start with but once I'm warmed their ok. They feel as if they are not very supportive around the sides of my foot near my toes but they actual are. I think this is because my old 1050's were a more ridged shoe. The price on here was a lot cheaper than on Wiggle....
on 3 October 2014
Received the shoes much quicker than anticipated . Very nice looking and well made. On first wearing they appeared a little too small but having worn them for a few days they are now extremely comfortable and lightweight and I would definitely recommend them. Another unusual discovery was that unlike most shoes of this type they were made in the UK.
on 16 August 2014
Soooo comfy and the support is great... that being said I have been running in the same pair of brooks since 2008 :-( they've seen some miles. Great design, once I had the right size I now feel a lot bouncier on the road, whether that is a good thing or not is anyones guess! I think I have found the design and make of runners for me now :-)
on 3 January 2014
I needed a new pair of running trainers and had a pair of these resommended by a well known runners store - as an over-pronator I need the support that these shoes provide.

My old pair were also New Balance so I knew what to expect but these are so much lighter without any compromise in comfort.
on 17 September 2014
Nice running shoes. New to running outdoor and I am in late 20's can't believe the distance I am able to run now. Not that shoes has magic, but much much better feel than regular running shoes I had earlier.
on 21 July 2014
I was prescribed these new balance shoes by my consultant to help with my foot therapy and it has helped a lot to ease the pain. So I would recomend it to those who need some kind of comfort to your feet.
on 30 March 2015
brilliant shoes. i reccomend if you over pronate.
on 24 June 2015
Excellent quality as always. Fast delivery
on 15 July 2014