Customer reviews

New Balance 990v3, Men's Running Shoes, Grey/White, 8 UK
Size: 8 UK|Colour: Grey/White|Change
Price:£140.00 - £393.06

on 30 May 2014
In my younger days I used to be a group fitness instructor. It was hard on the feet and a good pair of shoes was essential. After going through just about all of the other big name brands, I found New Balance to be the best, most supportive and comfortable sports shoes out there. So glad I bought them. It's like walking on air. Expensive but not more so than other name brands.
One person found this helpful
on 19 November 2015
Wanted to try a different style of running shoe! While this make is a bit more expensive than others they're worth the extra dosh that you pay! These were a bit cheaper than most other outlets, however, and quick delivery!
on 20 June 2016
I've bought this model for several years great show for overpronators.
on 12 February 2013
I love this product that I use during the week end when I like to dress casual but at the same time I like to be elegant taking care of any detail of my look.
I strongly recommend this product to whose of you that love sportivity and elegance at the same time.
on 13 October 2017
Excellent Purchase
on 18 July 2017
Very compy it reduces pain from my plantar fachitis.
on 22 July 2014
as a rather big guy I love the support and stability afforded by this shoes. Also the 990 offers a very good cushining; as a runner with some lower back problem this is a must.

Overall an excellent it
|0Comment|Report abuse
This shoes are very comfortable (at least for me) and well priced. I use them for running and seem to be sturdy. They are even nice aesthetically.
on 21 August 2014
This shoe is very hard to find which surprises me as this is the most comfortable running shoe I have ever owned. This is my third pair and I hope I will still be able to source another pair when I need to replace my present ones.
on 5 August 2014
lovely trainers, nicest i seen and fantastic hand made quality, only problem too tight!

See one answered question