Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 4 April 2014
I bought these shoes after completing a couple of runs with my local park run group. I know the fit from having purchased a New Balance road shoe previously, and they did not let me down, the wide fit can be difficult to find. First run in these was a race in which I smashed my personal best. No blisters, pinches or any other problems, they felt like they had already been broken in.
on 21 July 2014
UK 8 2E New Balance shoes have always fitted me perfectly but not this time, these shoes were too tight and it seems that NB have changed the sizes of their lasts and no longer publish the width measurements. So now 2E can be a different size from one shoe ro another. Sounds crazy to me as I can no longer buy their shoes on line.
on 17 May 2014
Warning !! If you have bought 2E width New Balance footwear in the USA do not expect these shoes to be the same. They are no wider than ordinary trainers bought in the UK - in fact they are less wide than ordinary Nike Pegasus.