Size: 13.5 UK|Colour: Silver/Orange|Change
Price:£95.00 - £157.90

on 18 September 2015
Great running shoes - very eyecatching design, and having previously been fitted for these in a running shop, I was delighted to find my second pair online considerably cheaper!
Comfortable as heck, and great for cushioning. I ran over 600 miles in my previous pair, but found that after around 500 miles as the cushioning broke down they started to rub on my insole, and there was nothing I could do to stop the blisters. However, the new pair don't have that problem...yet!
Great fit, as expected from New Balance. Would definitely recommend them.
on 12 July 2014
Look & feel great I must have bought well over 50 pairs of New Balance Trainers over the last 15 yrs I'm a milkman and over the course of a week I cover running & walking 70 miles so need good comfort & support as well as light I've tried all the major trainers over the last 30 yrs that I've been a milkman but like I be stated New Balance I've found to be the best all round for me I usually get about 3-4 month wear out of them regardless of the price even if I spend £100 or £30 on a pair that's my only gripe about any make of trainer you would expect the more expensive to last longest & better I tend to buy trainers that are being reduce , so not the las test spec but also with New Balance I've found the best trainers are all of the higher end number wise 700 upwards , but then there's a multitude of types V this & that's depending on your feet size & running type & style 😜
on 11 July 2014
These are good shoes but I couldn't get the width I wanted.

They are available from New Balance in two width fittings (D and 2E). Although one size is listed here as width D, the size I ordered (not listed as D) also came in D.

There seems no way to order the wider fitting. The helpline also didn't seem to know whether they indeed stock the wider fitting.
on 14 August 2014
I was told this was the sucessor of New Balance 760 shoe, and after I've been using them for a few times, I'm very impressed. It fits perfectly on my feet, and feels very good, and gives the right support.
on 30 September 2014
If you like running, this is the shoe for you.