|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£85.94 FREE UK delivery.|
- **UPDATED** Lower Heel-to-Toe Offset - 12mm heel to toe drop encourages lower to ground feel and a more natural running motion.
- Dual-Density Medial Post - Hardened medial block prevents overpronation, keeping you in-line and injury free.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Shoe Width: D
- Stability Web - Provides midfoot support and reduces the shoe's weight whilst still permitting an excellent degree of flexibility in the forefoot which can help encourage a natural running gait.
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper - Delivers an equal blend of comfort, fit and breathability.
- Reflective Elements - Keep you safe in low light conditions.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
A reasonably priced, entry level support shoe that offers the right amount of stability for your daily running routine. It features New Balance's patented ABZORB® cushioning technology which helps cushion the foot and reduce the amount of impact it experiences. A firmer density foam is applied across the medial post to control overpronation while a midfoot shank works alongside it to increase torsional stability. Stability Web consists of a series of strategic overlays that wrap the upper to provide excellent, lightweight support. These overlays will help secure the foot tightly and reduce slippage during the gait cycle.