The New Age of Innovation: Driving Cocreated Value Through Global Networks Hardcover – 1 May 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Not just about the new age of innovation; it is also about eternal truths in management, and should be read.
-- Financial Times, May 15, 2008
"Original thinking...A coherent view of the innovation challenge, and a detailed analysis of how to meet it."
-- The Economist, July 9th 2008
[This book] is a complete programme for achieving transformation to meet the needs of the end consumer of the future.
--Strategy Magazine, June 2008
From the Back Cover
The new global standard for innovation and corporate growth
“Prahalad and Krishnan show us how innovation will be driven by the seamless integration of strategy, business processes, technology, and people. While this may seem an insurmountable task, the authors delight the reader by creating an architectural framework for business transformation. I have yet to come across a book that offers such a clear roadmap.”-S. Ramadorai CEO Tata Consultancy Services
“A great analysis of the challenges facing business today. Personalization of an individual consumer’s experience, globalization, global logistics, evolvingbusiness processes and information technology creates great complexity. C.K. Prahalad and M.S. Krishnan provide a framework to structure this complexity. Once understood, standardized and simplified these drivers provide an enviable foundation for innovation.” ―Ralph Szygenda, Chief Information Officer, General Motors
“Prahalad and Krishnan argue that to create value in a flattening world, companies must develop highly flexible innovation strategies that 'fold the future in.' To do this, they must partner with truly global networks of partners and customers―and rethink everything from their core capabilities to their corporate culture. Prahalad’s and Krishnan’s book is a compelling roadmap for this next phase of globalization.” ―Craig Mundie, Chief Research and Strategy Officer, MicrosoftSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Prahalad and Krishnan acknowledge that there is a fundamental transformation now underway, worldwide, that will radically alter the very nature of an enterprise and how it creates value. This foundation of this transformation has two basic pillars:
1. "Value is based on unique, personalized experiences of consumers. [begin italics] The focus is on the centrality of the individual. [end italics] We will designate this pillar as N = 1 (one consumer at a time.)"
"2. No firm is big enough in scope and size to satisfy the experiences of one consumer at a time. [begin italics] The focus is on access to resources, not ownership of resources. [end italics] We will designate this [pillar as R = G (resources from multiple vendors and often from around the globe)."
There are several key elements of this transformation.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > E-commerce
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Productivity
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering