on 23 January 2013
Fabulous match-3 game with loads of levels. I can't put it down. Well worth the £1.86 that I paid for it.
This is actually quite good. It is a classic match 3 game, but the graphics are decent and you do actually have to think about what you are doing and thinking ahead several moves helps a lot.

It's also fairly addictive!....

Loses one star because it is a little bit fiddly in terms of being able to hit the right buttons etc.

Fun!
on 11 November 2013
It's ok but a little fiddly. The screen or the tiles need to be a bit bigger. Can tick you off. I've only got little fingers and I struggle.
Set to a back-drop of South American scenes; this game involves moving balls around on to certain brown tiles and then matching three or more to turn the tiles blue. It gets increasingly complex as new balls appear and moving the balls around on to the correct tiles to match them gets more difficult. It's based on a map of South America and each new level progresses you across the map - not really sure I get the link between matching balls and travelling - but the Mayan/Aztec theme is well done and provides great scenery. A fun app.
on 1 May 2014
A brilliant app ( I was going to say "little" but it is MUCH larger than you think) and although it gets harder (obviously) they are all dooable. I know there are masses of match 3 games out there, but this one is pleasantly different and VERY addictive. Well worth the money - and I can say that even if I did get it as App Of The Day. MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE GUYS.
on 12 May 2014
I love three in a row games and this is excellent. Good graphics and gets r e ally tricky near end. ( not that i am finished yet! But close oh so close) my only gripe is that the squares are small and its hard to tap them when you race against time. Also a bit hard to see last back squares. Would highly recommend.
on 29 April 2014
Have to agree with other reviews regarding the difficulty in swapping the tiles to the correct location, very fiddly for the fingers as they are so small. Not my favourite game of this kind but will persevere as I'm sure it's enjoyable even so.
on 9 August 2014
I like this sort of puzzle where strategy is needed to win great for journeys to waste some time on your kindle. I have had no issues with this game it works perfectly. It is not an average match 3 game
on 28 April 2014
i thought this would be your typical match 3 game... but its a different kind of game play.. you can move the objects all over the board, new objects grow and its actually quite confusing. Tried it for a few games but just aint growing on me..
on 27 April 2014
Match 3 with a difference, really enjoying this game, glad I downloaded it, challenging but fun runs great on the kindle fire, congratulations to the people that designed this game.I hope they produce more of this quality.