I Never Told Anyone: Writings by Women Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse Paperback – 2 Jul 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The centerpiece of this book is the testimony...bringing home the overwhelming individual pain behind the statistics.""--Publishers Weekly"
About the Author
A pioneer in the field of healing from child sexual abuse, Ellen Bass currently teaches in the MFA program at Pacific University in Oregon. Her poetry books include Mules of Love and The Human Line.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I think it is a read for anyone. I think if you read this book, you will then truly understand the hardships of being a victim of sexual abuse. It features famous stories such as why the caged bird sings, and also some famous writings by Billie Haliday. But more importantly, it contains writings from women who just survived, women who you probably wouldn't look twice at in the street. Women like you and me. True survivors at all extremes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolute waste of money. The first quarter of the book is about sexual abuse in general, but written awfully by the author. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Anonymous
I found this book very comforting, in that it helped me realise I am not alone in dealing with this stuff. Read morePublished on 4 July 2008 by Tabatha Blue
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Child Abuse
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Sexual Abuse
- Books > Biography > Tragic Life Stories
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Child Abuse
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Domestic Violence
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Violence in Society